Help bring these relief supplies to the border
Below is a list of the most requested goods, this text and list have been compiled based on feedback from the riders on the spot.
Highest priority items!
- Medicines (painkillers, bandages etc.). We have an extensive medication list, this is available on request (app Loes). A point of attention is that this medication is only available on prescription in the Netherlands. They are more readily available across the border in Germany and Poland.
- Thermo blankets and sleeping bags
- Food with a long shelf life, such as: Flour, rice, beans, water, canned food, juice (for children), food suitable for children & babies. Buying these items on location is cheaper than taking them with you!
Tip for medicines: Medicines are best obtained from pharmacists. There are a lot of medicines leftover which pharmacists often donate to poor countries. Hopefully, they have not done this yet and it can go to Ukraine.
- All personal care products (shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaving foam, razors, etc.)
- Sanitary towels & tampons
- Baby care (shampoo, bottom cream, wet wipes, etc.)
- Nappies for children and babies + wipes
- Toilet paper
- Packets of wet hygiene wipes
- Do not bring clothing, this is more than enough and takes up unnecessary space
- Pack the stuff per type and label everything in English and Ukrainian
- We have good access to order the right medication, without prescription app Loes for questions
Medication (available without a prescription)
- Paracetamol, Nurofen, Diclofenac, Tramadol
- Burn cream
- Diarrhoea inhibitors
- Bandages (elastic), dressing material, plasters (iodine), sterile cotton, gauze, wound plasters etc.
- Adult nappies (all sizes)
- Alcohol wipes
- Medical gloves and normal gloves
- Stomach protectors
- Tourniquets to stop bleeding
- Disposable wipes
- First aid kits
- Packets of children’s biscuits
- Powdered milk for babies
- Teats for babies
- Bottles for babies/mugs
- Thermometer (rectal, for children)
- Baby carriers
We work together with